Starting your own business can be a daunting prospect. You are aiming for success, but did you know that one of the main reasons for small business failure, especially for start-ups is cash flow problems?
Learn two cash flow foundations that are critical to your start-up success:
• Your money mindset – most people are unaware of their relationship with money and the effect it has on their business and personal life.
• How to actually manage your cash flow – the do’s and don’ts
Achieving a successful relationship with money, in combination with getting your business cash flow to make sense and be in control of your money are fundamental steps to having a successful business.
In this 2 hour webinar (attendees will receive a link to join your event) we enable participants to go on a journey of discovery, with a safe and supportive approach. Jane Horn, an expert from “Mindful Money”, and a financial coach with 20 years’ experience in the financial industry, will help participants to build a stronger understanding and confident relationship with money, in combination with cash flow guidance. She will also talk you through some ideas on “boot strapping” for your small business startup which refers to starting out with your own resources.
Key workshop objectives are:
• Gain greater understanding of the impact your money relationship can have on your business
• Develop an empowering money mindset
• Increase financial fitness (cash flow skills) with confidence, ability and courage
• Learn mindful & practical strategies to help gain control over your money
• Strengthen your ability to achieve your goals in business and in life.
This online webinar is presented by Business South, under the new “Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service” which is an Australian Government funded initiative. This program is focusing on assisting mature age Australians, by providing them with free assistance to consider, plan and start their own business.
10.00 AM – 12.00 TUESDAY – 24 MARCH 2020 PM