Setting up your own small business later in life can present many opportunities. What are the advantages and challenges?
This FREE 2-hour workshop is compromised of 2 parts. First our guest speaker, Brenda Tsiaousis, an accomplished business coach/speaker/author, will give an overview on how to successfully move forward as a mature age entrepreneur and find your business spark. During the second part of the workshop, we discuss some of the basics and more technical parts for you to consider, when starting up your own small business in Tasmania.
This session will provide participants with some motivational inspiration , as well as the main concepts and considerations, about setting up a small business. Topics include but are not limited to:
• Entrepreneurship later in life? How to move forward in business as a mature age person
• Is there anything specific I need to know? Considerations before you start out
• Is my business idea viable? How to assess your business idea
• How to plan and market your business
• Setting yourself up for success
• Compliance and legal considerations
• Available complementary services and assistance
10.00am -12.00pm, Wednesday – 27th of November
The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania, Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay TAS 7005